Suicide Prevention Training
One-day and half-day courses
Our suicide prevention first aid training courses will provide you with the essential skills to help someone that may be thinking of ending their own life.
Our empowering courses will teach you that suicide is one of the most preventable deaths and that a kind, caring conversation may be all it takes to keep someone safe. We will give you the tools and knowledge required to give someone the hope and support they need to keep them alive.
Through a mix of instructor facilitated learning, role-play, group work and a video presentation, we will help you to become more confident to talk about suicide.
Suicide Prevention Training Options
If you are looking for bespoke group or business training tailored to your individual needs, or are working with young children, then please get in touch for further information.
You can find more information on our selection of open courses below, which are available to book directly online.
- Online or Face-to-Face
- Small Group Sessions
- Teaches Practical Skills
- Licensed Provider
Please note that our open courses are currently delivered online via Zoom.
Suicide First Aid through Understanding Suicide Intervention.
Who is this training for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to carry out a suicide intervention and help someone that may be struggling.
The Suicide First Aid course will qualify you as a Suicide First Aider and give you:
- Practical skills to spot the warning signs
- The confidence to competently intervene
- The skills to listen non-judgementally
- Option to complete the City & Guilds Level 4 National Qualification
- The knowledge to create a suicide safety plan with a first aid approach
Certificate of attendance as a Suicide First Aider.
Name Price Stock Buy
Suicide First Aid Lite.
Who is this training for?
This course is for anyone who seeks greater understanding and confidence to intervene with people at risk of suicide.
Through our unique learning experience, you will learn:
- Why suicide is one of the most preventable deaths
- How to identify someone that may be having thoughts of suicide
- How to ask someone if they are thinking about ending their life
- A chance to practice asking someone about suicide
- How to give appropriate support until professional help arrives
Certificate of attendance.
Name Price Stock Buy SFA - Half Day - 17 August 2021 £55.00 SFA - Half Day - 10 September - 9:30am - 1pm - 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE £55.00 SFA - Half Day - 13 September 2021 £55.00